- Amputation with a knife, evacuation in a shot car, and surgery in a bomb shelter: The Unyielding Story of a Surgeon from Mariupol
- I feared the russian planes, awakening to the jarring explosions of bombs. The fear was overwhelming, realizing that the next bomb could strike us: the story of a trolley bus driver from Mariupol
- The story of Snizhana from Mariupol, whose life was ruined by russia three times
- “The russians claim that we destroyed everything ourselves, so now we must rebuild it on our own”: The Story of Anastasia from Mariupol
- Veronika’s story from Mariupol: Game of Survival, Street of Life, interrogation, and moving to Georgia
No comments to show.